![]() |
| Richard |
February 12, 2012
Richard wants to know more about salvation
Last week I visited Richard with the purpose of explaining the gospel to him. He is Mama Alexi's "husband". He recently sprained his ankle while trying to find Mama Alexi. He was drunken and intent on hurting her according to one witness. He told me last week that he wanted to begin attending our church. I welcomed him but explained to him that it would be necessary for him to forsake his Muslim faith and choose Christ only in order to be saved. You cannot hold on to Jesus with one hand and Islam with the other. He fully agreed. He told me that he wanted to get saved. After explaining it to him he was agreeable but wanted to talk more about it later. He attended church today and heard a very clear salvation message. Please pray for Richard to be saved this week. I hope to see him on Tuesday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment